top of page
Wed, Jun 14|
FGIA: InstallationMasters® Training and Certification Program (2 DAYS)
Time & Location
Jun 14, 8:00 AM – Jun 15, 5:00 PM
Kelly Enterprise, 1920 Oakcrest Ave STE 6, Roseville, MN 55113, USA
About the event
2 Day Program that provides training and certification to industry professionals installing windows and doors in residential and light commercial construction for replacement and new construction applications.
This course allows you to:
- Promote consistent, high quality installation of windows and doors in residential/light commercial markets.
- Provide a means of verification of installers knowledge and skills.
- Provide employers of installers an additional method of evaluating employees capabilities.
- Promote installer safety practices.
- Provide consumers with information regarding those who have trained and completed the program.
- Increase profitability by eliminating installation related call backs.
This FGIA certification/course that lasts 4 years. This is the highest credential you can achieve with Windows and Doors.
This credential is helping a lot of our clients win jobs over their competition.
PLEASE CONTACT PETER MILLER @ 612-219-6820 for pricing and registration forms.
bottom of page